3.0″ Duct / 40 – 140 Watts / Max Pressure “WC 2.4 – 4.2
Designed to handle most Radon mitigation jobs, RadonAway’s GP Series fans are a popular choice for Radon professionals seeking ultra-quiet Radon fans and top performance. GP Series fans are ideal for most active soil depressurization (ASD) Radon mitigation systems, even in tight soil. RadonAway’s four GP fan models are designed to be interchangeable, so if one GP doesn’t suit a particular job, another will. Choice of model is dependent on building characteristics and should be made by a Radon professional.
Radon Fan Features:
- Five-year limited warranty
- Mounts on duct pipe or with integral flange
- 3″ diameter ducts for use with 3″ or 4″ pipe
- Electrical box for hard wire or plug in
- ETL Listed – for indoor or outdoor use
- 4 interchangeable models
Click on the picture for more angles.
|Typical CFM vs. Static Pressure WC|
|Model||P/N||Fan Duct D||Watts||Max Pressure “WC||1.0″||1.5″||2.0″||2.5″||3.0″||3.5″||4.0″|