150 – 320 Watts / Max Pressure “WC 180-050
HS Series Fans offer a proven solution for touch radon mitigation jobs, providing up to 25 times the suction of inline tube fans to deal with sand, tight soil or clay sub-slab material.
Radon Fan Features:
- Internal condensate bypass
- Mounts vertically indoors or outdoors
- Inlet: 3.0″ PVC/Outlet: 2.0″ PVC
- Weight: 18 lbs.
- Size: 15″W x 13″H x 8″D
- One-year limited warranty (3-year option available)
Radon Fan Model Selection Guidelines:
(Choice of model is dependent on building characteristics and should be made by a radon professional.)
- HS2000 – High suction and high flow for large areas such as schools and commercial buildings
- HS3000 – Single family homes with very tight sub-slab material
- HS5000 – For extremely tight sub-slab material or where the number of holes is restricted; also useful for high altitudes
Click on the picture for more angles.
|Typical CFM vs. Static Pressure WC|
|Model||P/N||Watts||Max Pressure “WC||0″||10″||15″||20″||25″||35″|